We at Bernick Lifson wanted to provide information on how our office is addressing the concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and well-being of our employees, clients and the greater Twin Cities community is of utmost concern and importance to us. We are also confident that during this time we will continue to meet our client needs and maintain continuity and accessibility while we all adapt to the ever-changing nature of this pandemic.
We are following and constantly monitoring the recommendations of the CDC and national, state and local authorities to ensure our work environment is safe for our employees and clients. Effective March 20, 2020, our office will be closed to the public. Accordingly, we have implemented the following:
- All of our attorneys and staff are equipped with the technological ability to work remotely and all of them are working remotely.
- You will still be able to reach our attorneys and staff, either by e-mail or phone. Our phone messages are sent digitally to the person’s e-mail so they will receive your voicemail.
- Our staff working remotely have the ability to access securely all documents as well as the preparation of documents to provide you the same service you came to expect prior to the pandemic.
- All previously scheduled meetings will be held remotely.
- Although courts in Minnesota are closed for the time being for most civil litigation matters, we will still be engaging in those litigation tasks that do not involve actual court appearances.
In implementing these policies our focus was on the health and safety of our staff and clients as well as to continue to meet our client needs. We understand this is a stressful time for all businesses and individuals throughout the globe. There will be additional challenges and potentially different changes to these policies as we all navigate our way through this pandemic, but navigate it we will. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
Our entire staff at Bernick Lifson wishes you, your business and families good health and safety as we all address these uncertain times.